Registered Dietitian - Unidine Corporation (Muskegon, MI)
Unidine is a great company with exceptional benefits and a remarkable corporate culture. Every member of the Unidine team is driven to deliver the highest level of customer and client service and shares a belief that our approach to fresh food is fundamentally linked to health and wellness, human interaction and social responsibility. From this common foundation, we deliver the best food and dining management services in the industry and exceed our customers' and clients' expectations every day.
Registered Dietitian - Senior Living Facility
The Registered Dietitian represents the key contact with guests to assess nutritional and dietary needs, make recommendations, and work collaboratively with client representatives (especially nursing/medical staff), and with our Dining Services Director and Team Members to deliver those guests’ needs to high standards; is the leader in communicating and implementing new clinical systems and programs, both with clients and Dining Services Director, ensuring that all required statutory actions and documentation are consistently delivered; and ensures that nutritional requirements are incorporated into dining services production and operations, and provides overall planning, recommendations, documentation, and control of resident/patient nutritional needs in the facility to within requirements of company standards and policies and statutory requirements.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks
- Evaluates resident nutritional needs and establishes individualized plan of care
- Monitors resident status and takes appropriate actions
- Works collaboratively with dining services department
- Creates and maintains documentation
- Maintains client relationships
- Updates and applies professional knowledge
Sets and communicate objectives, communicate and reinforce high standards in all areas, monitor performance and addresses issues.
Education and Experience:
- Must be a Registered Dietitian (RD) and/or have licensure/certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics, successful completion of Dietetic Internship or equivalent. Member of the American Dietetic Association.
- Must have 2+ years of clinical experience in senior living skilled nursing facility, assisted living, rehabilitation, and/or acute care environment.
- Must be licensed in the State of Maryland
Unidine Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
• Post ID: 11267848 muskegon